- Feature- "Maine State GEAR UP" in TRiO in Maine's 08-09 Yearbook
- Article - "Is AMCHP Ready to Embrace Youth Leadership?"
By Mallory Cyr & Patti Hackett, Pulse Newsletter March 2009 pages 4-5
- GEAR UP Newsletter Winter 08/09; Insert
- GEAR UP Newsletter Winter 07/08; Insert
- Article - "Integrated Community Systems for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs and Disabilities in Maine"
By Toni Wall, Debbie Gilmer, & Mallory Cyr MADSEC Winter Newsletter 2007
- Announcement - "The Art & Science of What Works in Schools" Re: MSN's Annual Winter Retreat, MADSEC Winter Newsletter 2007
- GEAR UP Newsletter Fall 2007
- Article - "Supporting Transitions: Elementary School to Middle School Middle School to High School"
By Pam Flood & Emily Liebling, MADSEC Fall Newsletter 2007
- Announcement - "New England GEAR UP Conference Raising Aspirations - New England GEARs Up for College" MADSEC Fall Newsletter 2007
- Article - "Gearing-Up for College: Utilizing Celebratory Learning to Promote Systemic Change"
By Pamela Flood, Emily Liebling, Debbie Gilmer, & Kathryn Markovchick, June 2007
- GEAR UP Newsletter Spring 2007; Insert
- Announcement - "Maine Support Network's Winter Retreat: Celebrating Learning Through the Seasons" MADSEC Spring Newsletter 2007
- Article - "Gearing-UP for College" Personal Learning Plans, FAFSA and Applications"
By Maine Support Network MADSEC Spring Newsletter 2007
- Announcement - "Celebrating Learning Through the Seasons: Collaborate! Differentiate! Motivate! Rejuvenate! The 20th Annual Maine Support Network Winter Retreat" MADSEC Winter Newsletter 2007
- Article - "Differentiated Instruction: Scaffolding and Differentiating Support for Maine Educators Through the Use of Peer Coaching"
By Pam Flood, Laurie Roddy, MaryBeth Maloney, Brian McCormick, Aimee Reiter, Sherri Pelletier, Wendy Shaw, and Cathy Masse, MADSEC Fall Newsletter 2006
- Article - "Celebratory Learning -- Engaging the Learner within the Role of Administers"
By Kathryn Markovchick & Corda Kinzie with Pam Flood, MADSEC Spring Newsletter 2006
- Article - "New Maine State GEAR UP Program Underway"
By Debbie Gilmer & Kathryn Markovchick, MADSEC Winter Newsletter 2006
- Announcement - "The Maine Support Network Presents Navigating the Currents of Educational Strategies" MADSEC Winter Newsletter 2006
- GEAR UP Newsletter June 2006
- Article - "Professional Development for Bus Drivers"
By Therese Bernier Burns, MADSEC Fall Newsletter 2005
- Article - "Celebrating Learning: Partnering for Professional Development"
By Corda Ladd Kinzie & Debbie Gilmer, MADSEC Spring Newsletter 2005
- Article - "Celebratory Learning for Learners around the World!"
By Corda Ladd Kinze & Kathryn Markovchick December 2005